Saturday, 03 July 2021 14:59
Define Lyricality FeaturedWritten by EAGERTRIP!
Lyricality<\B> Lyri_ca_lit_E Is the measurable capability of an emcee's penmanship. The word was publicly made popular by entertainment and broadcasting legend, Tasha Jones AKA MISS JONES(ASTORIA QUEENS, NY, USA). On her first appearance on the legendary podcast platform, DRINK CHAMPS(MIAMI, FLORIDA, USA)
- NOW CONNECTING: MISS JONES(ASTORIA QUEENS NEW YORK, USA) NOREAGA(LEFRAK CITY QUEENS, NY, USA). DJ EFN(LA CALIFORNIA+ MIAMI FLORIDA USA)
- Reason: Miss Jones first appearance on Drink Champs, she were describing where any issues with Lil Kim not being chosen of being chosen between Kim and Foxy, during Wick Time With Slaam segment.
- TRIP FUELED BY: DRINK CHAMPS 'MISS JONES FIRST INTERVIEW' https://youtu.be/viYOFTR3mYo
Published in Activities
Latest from EAGERTRIP!
- Should Mike Tyson Answer The Question About Having Sex Before The Fights He Lost?
- Truth VS Everybody: Should The 5150 Show Do A Donate-A-Thon?
- Is This Your Definition Of Exhale
- Do You Believe Society Gone Too Far Expecting Privacy To Be Approved Publicly?
- Do You Agree That Joe Budden Nickname Is Now Alchemist Ivy?
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.